T: 01623 642853
Workwise Healthcare Ltd © All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Smart Worm
Workwise Healthcare are searching for caring and reliable individuals to join our team.
* Are you interested in a career in the care industry?
* Do you want to improve somebody's quality of life?
* Could you support someone to continue to live independently at home?
We recognise that it takes a special kind of person to be a homecare worker. We value our staff and offer a number of benefits including:
Full ongoing paid training
Flexible working hours
Free healthcare scheme
Good rates of pay
Subsidised DBS checks (criminal record check)
The chance to work for a Company who are Investors in People
Work in your local area
Previous experience advantageous, but not essential as full training and uniform will be provided.
We offer good rates of pay and excellent training opportunities including diplomas and continuous professional development opportunities.
Workwise Healthcare Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer If you are able to answer yes to the following questions please apply above.
* Do you hold a current UK driving Licence and have your own vehicle available for work purposes?
* Are you available to work alternate weekends?
* Are you willing to undertake a DBS check (Criminal Records Check)?
* Do you live within 5 miles of either the Mansfield or Ashfield areas of Nottinghamshire?
* Are you able to work flexible hours that include 1-2 evenings per week?
I am interested in applying for a position as a Community Care Worker and would like to request an application form
Or contact us on 01623 642853.